- To create awareness about research amongst our faculty members and students.
- To promote collaboration between researchers for interdisciplinary research.
- To develop a correlation among different sectors like Industry, R&D organizations, foreign universities and apex bodies.
Research and development is an important avenue of an organization. This platform will help in understanding the role and importance of research among faculties and students.
- To indoctrinate creative thinking and problem solving skills in research.
- To develop skills for effective writing of Research Paper.
- To organize national and international conferences.
- To organize workshops on research methodology and patents.
- To arrange symposia and guest lectures to enhance awareness in various research area.
- To encourage for research proposal writing and to participate in R&D activities leading to Doctoral degree.
- To facilitate collaboration and interaction of researchers working on disciplinary and interdisciplinary research.
- Establishment and promotion of the research environment in the institute by academic and research training activities.
- Developing and enhancing the institute’s research infrastructural facilities.
- Eyeing the recent trend, to foster the idea of interdisciplinary research and projects among faculties and students.
|Sr.No.||Name of Faculty||Position||Designation|
|1||Dr. Vilas Nitnaware||Chairman||Principal, K.C College of Engineering and Management Studies and Research, Thane.|
|2||Dr. N.S. Poonawala||Dean(IIPP)||Director, K.C College of Engineering and Management Studies and Research, Thane.|
|3||Dr. Baban Rindhe||Coordinator||Professor, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|4||Dr. Shelley Oberoi||Member||HOD, Humanities and Applied Sciences|
|5||Dr. Arundhati Chakrabarti||Member||Assistant Professor, Humanities and Applied Sciences|
|6||Mr.Rajiv Iyer||Member||Assistant Professor, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|7||Mr.Mandar Ganjapurkar||Member||Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering|
|8||Ms.Amarja Adgaonkar||Member||Assistant Professor, Information Technology|
|9||Ms.Aarti Bakshi||Member||Assistant Professor, Electronics and Telecommunciation Engineering|
|10||Mr. Pratap Nair||Member||Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering|
|11||Ms.Shubhangi Verulkar||Member||Assistant Professor, Information Technology|
|12||Ms.Prasannati Kulkarni||Member||Assistant Professor,Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|13||Mr.Hasib Shaikh||Member||Assistant Professor,Computer Engineering|
CODE OF ETHICS FOR AUTHORS
Ethical guidelines for authors (Staff /Student):
- Researcher/Author must properly cite any relevant studies of your work in your manuscript.
- Author must cite the source and should quote the words into quotation marks unless it is paraphrased and Author should also quote text which is from another publication even if it’s your own.
- Author should not submit his/hers manuscript to more than one journal at a time.
- While awaiting the decision of the first journal, Author should not submit his/her’s manuscript to a new journal.
- Author should find any methodology or apparatus used which are having any threat inherent in their use.
- Author must declare any personal or other relationships which might cause a competing interest related to the work described in the manuscript.
- To become eligible as an Author an individual must contribute significantly to study design and conception, data collection, data analysis and data interpretation.
- He/she should agree to be listed as an author on the manuscript and also approve the version submitted and the final version to be published in the journal.
Ethics topics to consider when publishing:
- Authorship: He/She will be given authorship of the paper who have made important contribution to the conception, design, execution or interpretation of the study.
- Plagiarism: The author should assure that content of the manuscript written is completely original and if any of the contents are taken from the used work and/or words of others it must be cited or quoted appropriately.
- Data access and retention: Author should be ready with raw data in connection with the given paper whenever asked to provide for editorial review and data should be provided with public access.
- Multiple, repetitious or simultaneous publication: Author should not publish general manuscripts explaining actual & the same research in more than one journals or publications.
- Acknowledgement: Sources should be acknowledge properly.
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest: Manuscript must include disclosure of all the relationships which can be viewed as the a potential conflict of interest.
- Error correction in published works: Author will be obliged to notify the journal editor or publisher for correction of the manuscript in case of errors or inaccuracy detection.
- Reporting standards: Author should prepare proper reports of original research with accurate account of the work performed as well as important objectives.
- Use of patient images or case details: Author using case studies of patients or volunteers should get ethics committee approval and informed consent which would be documented in the manuscript.
- Wired Robotics
- Coding Competitions and Mini Project Development
- All About Patents and Copyrights
- Angular JS COMP
- Guidance to write and publish Technical Papers
- Computer Graphics.
- Research Methodology & Technology Management
- RUBY Web Development Tool
- Role of IT in Telecom Industry
- Industry Institute Partnership Program
- Networking Fundamental and Cyber Seurity
- Web Programming ASP.NET
- The Art of Literature Review Meta-analysis and Systematic Review
- Carrier Guidance and opportunities
- Technical Writing Tips and Tricks
- Latest Networking Technologies
- Project Selection and Execution Process
- Data Warehousing Mining and Distributed File
- on DATA Mining
- Hands-On Advanced Computational Tools
- Advanced Java Comp engg
- Advance SQL 2012
- Workshop on JAVA
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning_no report
- Career Guidance after Engineering
- Intellectual Property Rights Report
- Webinar on INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Media and Entertainment Industry
- Awareness Program for Research and Development
- Hands on-Advanced Python, Perl and R-Programming Language
- Angular JS IT
- RM and IIP
- Internet Security with real life Applications
- As 400
- FDP on Emerging Areas of Research in Science and Environment
- Ardiuno based Projects
- Advanced Java
- Design of Internet of Things & Microwave Circuits & Systems
- Analog Communication
- Hadoop and Mango DB
- Atmel Microcontroller and RTOs.
- Open Source Software
- Opportunities for Students & Faculties - Early Stage
- Web technologies JAVA Servlets JSP
- MVC framework and its Applications
- Guest Lecture on Guidance to Students on Patents & Copyrights
- Research and Research Methodology
- PCB designing
- Hands on JAVA_no photo
- Project Management EXTC
- Cloud Computing
- Global Warming
- Television Engineering