Microchip-ATMega 16 and Robotics design under E-Yantra
K.C. College of engineering and management studies and research has organized a 30 Hrs. Value Added Program on “Microchip-ATMega 16 and Robotics design under E-Yantra” on 25th and 29th July 2022 and conducted Hands on session on AVR programming ,Designing of circuits , Introduction to Firebird-V Robotics Research Platform, Motion control using Pulse Width Modulation in Firebird- V .
Students were able to :
- To explore embedded system circuits.
- To explore Microchip Programming
- Design of small mini-projects.
- To construct robotic concept (gesture robotics, sensor guided robotics, spy robotics etc
- To examine the different behavior of robotics.
Dr. Rajiv Iyer (HOD , EXTC)
Asst.Prof. Mandar G. (HOD , COMPS)
Asst.Prof. Shubhangi V, (EXTC)
Asst.Prof. Pournima Vadak, (EXTC)