Check out the latest happenings at KC!
Welcome to K.C.College of Engineering and Management Studies & Research!
Excelssior Education Society is an educational and charitable trust that is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence and welfare of the students since 1978 and is affiliated to Mumbai University. It aims to maximise the capabilities of individuals in all generes educational, intellectual and moral. Our endeavour is to align education with innovation and practical exposure needed to meet the current industry’s requirement. Dr Harssh Khanna and late Mr K. C. Khanna are the milestone in the establishment of KCCOEMSR.
- To be an organization of excellence, leveraging human potential in engineering and management for a better tomorrow
- To nurture scientific temperament through the process of intellectual stimulation.
- To inculcate a sense of life-long learning and developing positive qualities.
- To excel in academics, practical engineering and research endeavors.
- To collaborate with institutions and industries for mutual benefits and to achieve excellence.
- To facilitate employability, entrepreneurial ability along with social responsibility.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge:
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis:
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions:
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems:
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
The students who have applied for photocopy can collect it from the exam cell.
Notice Regarding Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Notice Regarding Extension of date for Scholarship form
Four Teams got selected from college for Smart India Hackathon World's Biggest Competetion
I can proudly say that I have pursued my engineering from K.C College of Engineering. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordial, which gave me an opportunity to excel in my area of interest. KCCOE puts in the best efforts to provide all the facilities to the students like Faculties, events, sports, etc. The four years spent here were splendid and it has helped me to grow professionally & personally.
Vishal Parmar, Computer Engineering 2012-2016